Sunday, November 22, 2009

Snot. And cats.



Today, another example of sleeping kitten-cats on lofts and furniture.



This is a fine specimen. (Although it makes her head seem very itty-bitty compared to her fuzzy butt.)



The Chloe-monster has become temporarily legless on Todd's chair.


She's the shape of a rubber duck!

Anyway, I have a question. Chloe's got the snots. She's had a URI before, and if I'm not mistaken her other mother said that it could be something she has to live with (but isn't contagious). She's snorking at times, trying to get rid of her boogers. Sometimes, they dangle out of her nose :( It's tough seeing her so uncomfortable at times (the boogers bother her, but she's still playful and eating and such). We have powder medicine for her, but I was wondering if there are any kitty versions of nose spray available? I know I could look this up on my own, or call the vet, but I figured I'd give it a shot here. We both have wonky work schedules this week, and our car is in the shop until Friday. Borrowing the granny-mobile, but it has bad tires and is leaking something, so long distances/highway travel isn't a good idea at the moment. Bah!




1 comment:

  1. Sorry, we've never heard of a kitty nose spray before. So sorry Chloe has the snots. We are sending her lots and lots of healing vibes!

    ReplyDelete