Tuesday, November 17, 2009

sleeping cats.

Today's adventure: SLEEPING.


Haruka plays the part of a folding chair very well while asleep on the loft bed in my office.



Chloe, also asleep in my office, decides a Stitch towel from Tokyo Disneyland, a Hot Topic bag, and a Wabash sheep plushie make for better sleeping arrangements. Also, I need to clean.



Also, I've created a Puka! This is the 2nd one (the first was sold at a convention earlier this year). Pukas are awkwardly-shaped cats with hearts or stars stuck to their butts, and sharp felt teeth. Puka is up for adoption at my etsy site: http://justbucky.etsy.com :)

Carry on.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Puka! I like the expression on its face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Puka is just awesome!!
    ~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~

    ReplyDelete