Saturday, April 18, 2009

the sleepy spot of choice.

Haruka has a few spots she likes to sleep in, but the loft bed in my office room is the main attraction. I keep an awkward assortment of stuffed animals up there; one evening I found a German Shepherd stuffie on the floor. I guess she didn't want company? She always sleeps RIGHT NEXT to the stuffies that are on the edge on a carpeted area. She usually stays off the mattress, as far as I can tell (of course, watch it--the second a guest comes to stay the night, we'll have to bust out the lint roller . . .)

She zooms up the ladder and will stay up there for hours during the day, so she's revved up to go nutso as soon as we get home. Last night, she tried to eat my elbow. I have a scratch to prove it.




Sure. Cute and innocent now, but the second we get into bed . . . . we have to watch our limbs!


No comments:

Post a Comment